UK Immigration Advice, Information & Guidance

Get information about HSMP, Innovators, Investors and other UK visas including Work Permits how you can get 'Indefinite Leave to Remain' in the UK

Bookmark us!
     About Us
     Contact Us
     UK Immigration
     UK Visas
     UK Immigration Forums
     UK Immigration Directory
     UK Embassies
     UK Places
     UK Gallery
     UK Economy
     UK Info
FREE UK Immigration Newsletter

Get regular updates and
News about UK Immigration

Search the Web

UK Immigration Information, Advice and Guidance UK Immigration Information, Advice and Guidance

UK Student Visas and Student dependent Visas

If you are interested in studying in the UK for Graduate Level or Post Graduate Level studies or for any professional courses you will need to apply for UK Student Visa if you are a Visa National

When you apply for the Student Visa for the UK, you will require to satisfy following primary requirements or conditions:

You must be able to show that you have been accepted on a course of study at:

  •   a publicly funded institution of further or higher education (for example, a university)
  •   a private education institution
  •   an independent fee paying school

    Please note that you may not be able to get the UK Student Visa if your course or college or institute is not recognised by UK Government. Please make sure that you make proper inquiries before you make the payment of the fees.

    And that you are going to follow:

  •   a recognised full-time degree course
  •   a course run during the week involving at least 15 hours organised daytime study per week
  •   a full-time course of study at an independent fee paying school

    You must also:

    be able to pay for your course and support yourself and any dependants and live in the UK without working or any help from public funds

    plan to leave the UK when you complete your studies, but if you are a degree student who successfully completes your studies you may be able to take work permit employment if you meet the requirements.

    How to apply for Student Visa for the UK?

    You have to apply for UK student visa in your country at a British High Commission or UK Overseas Mission by completing the visa application form (VAF 1 - Non-settlement), which is available from the British High Commission or UK Overseas Mission offices. You can also download the form from the Internet.

    While you can take care of your Admissions and Student Visa Application on your own, you can consider professional help from Student Visa Advisors if you feel that you will be able to prepare your application in a better way with the help of Advisor.

    We will soon be partnering with Student Visa Services to provide best possible information to students about International study Programmes, Student Exchange Programmes and Student Visa requirements.

    These are the basic details about the student visas for the UK, however if you have any questions or doubts please contact us.

    Note: We are registered with OISC and we will be happy to help you with your student visa requirements.

  • Free Assessment
    Find out if you qualify for
    UK Immigration under HSMP.
    Free Assessment
    of Points Online!
    Sponsored Link

    Home +  About Us +  History +  Privacy + Disclaimer +  Contact Us
      UK Immigration 2004-05