UK Immigration Advice, Information & Guidance

Get information about HSMP, Innovators, Investors and other UK visas including Work Permits how you can get 'Indefinite Leave to Remain' in the UK

Bookmark us!
     About Us
     Contact Us
     UK Immigration
     UK Visas
     UK Immigration Forums
     UK Immigration Directory
     UK Embassies
     UK Places
     UK Gallery
     UK Economy
     UK Info
FREE UK Immigration Newsletter

Get regular updates and
News about UK Immigration

Search the Web

UK Immigration Information, Advice and Guidance UK Immigration Information, Advice and Guidance

UK Work Permits :: UK Employer can sponsor your Work Permit

UK is facing shortages of qualified and experienced manpower in some sectors and therefore Home Office has designed various types Work Permits under which the UK Employers can sponsor a Work Permit for non-EEA national.

The main Work Permit categories of the UK are listed below:

Business and Commercial Work Permits

The business and commercial arrangements allow employers in the UK to recruit people from outside the EEA who are going to be filling a vacancy that may otherwise be filled by a 'resident worker'.

Training and Work Experience (TWES) Work Permits

The training and work experience arrangements enable people from outside the EEA to undertake work-based training for a professional or specialist qualification, or a period of work experience.

Sportspeople and Entertainers Work Permits

The sportspeople and entertainers arrangements allow employers in this country to employ established sportspeople, entertainers, cultural artists and some technical/support people from outside the EEA.

Work Permits for Internships

The internship arrangements allow students from outside the EEA studying first or higher degree courses overseas to undertake an internship with an employer in this country.

UK Work Permits under GATS

The GATS arrangements allow employees of companies that are based outside the European Union to work in the UK on a service contract awarded to their employer by a UK-based organisation. This is a special arrangement within the normal work permit rules made under the General Agreement on Trade in Services (GATS). The company abroad that is contracted to provide the service needs to apply for the UK Work Permit.

The above work permits need the Employer Sponsorship and the Work Permit Holder is allowed to work with only one Employer.

HSMP Services Limited can help you in processing the Work Permits if you are an Employer based in the UK or a Company based outside the EU providing services on contract to a UK organisation. Please contact us with your requirements.

Free Assessment
Find out if you qualify for
UK Immigration under HSMP.
Free Assessment
of Points Online!
Sponsored Link

Home +  About Us +  History +  Privacy + Disclaimer +  Contact Us
  UK Immigration 2004-05